sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

How to spend €150,000

If I had €150,000, I'd be very happy because I'd have more money than before. First of all, I'd buy a new watch, a gorgerous watch, I think for a rolex one, althought i like cartier watches. My mum likes too.

Next, I'd buy my father a new car, a red sport car. It'd be a porsche 911 carrera, it's a fantastic car and beautiful car. I'd buy my mum a really fantastic ring, the ring would have a lots of diamonds and it'd be make with pink gold.

The third thing I'd do is pay for all my friends to spend a day in the beach. I'd do a big party in the beach with all my friends. I'd should pay some waiters and "go-go". We'd make the best party in the world.

Finally, I'd buy some food to help homeless people in my village, I'd donate some food and blankets.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario